The Crossroads of Radiology is going to be organized at Marriott Wardman Park Hotel, Washington, Usa from 21 May 2017 to 25 May 2017. This Conference is going to be a 5 day event.
The Crossroads of Radiology is the conference is where professionals from various sectors of radiology come together every year to enhance their clinical skills, government relations, business practices, as well as patient care.
ACR 2017 Objectives
- Practice management skills and Implement key leadership to improve the care of radiology based on value.
- Discussions on trends in health policy, payment models, delivery as well as MACRA impacting the healthcare field in radiology.
- Assessment of the major legislative concerns that affect the profession of radiology as well as develop skills to support the profession.
- Evaluate information of critical regulatory on guidelines and procedures to further improve the practice of radiology
- Evaluate and examine directions of future in radiology from a safety & quality, educational perspective and clinical research to enhance patient-centered outcomes
- Describe the newest innovative technologies comprising machine learning, as well as clinical advances to advance quality and performance.